Sunday 19 October 2014

September haul ft. more chocolate!


Wow, this post is a bit late because my computer decided to die orz;; but I finally got around to taking photos of some of my new things that I've got in the mail this month! You can definitely see the chocolate and sweets themes in my wardrobe expanding !!
Baby the Stars Shine Bright chocolate cardigan, Milk donut skirt, Leur Getter donut print high waist switching JSK.
Angelic Pretty Melty Ribbon Chocolate series:
 Round collar JSK, chocolate OTKs, jacket, two berets.
Emily Temple Cute chocolate and rabbit hooded cutsew dress, Liz Lisa batwing cardigan, Liz Lisa fluffy coat.
The Floral Notebook "My Beloved Empress" blouse, Innocent World Wendy OTKs, Innocent World Ribbon Lace printed OTKs, Milk necklace, Lief Gardenberries JSK.
 
Three offbrand berets, Golden ponies chloe three strap flats, Angelic Pretty Loyal Rosette headbow,  Angelic Pretty Loyal Rosette JSK, Angelic Pretty Loyal Rosette series OTKs.
Rilakkuma for Japan LA pancake box shirt, Super Orange "oppai" crop, Super Orange "hentai" sports crop for Annette, Look Human "senpai is never going to notice you" racerback singlet.

5 comments:

  1. All so so cute cute cute :3

    I love all the outfits you have here!!!!!!!





    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg you're so lucky to get that Gardenberries JSK! I missed the reservation and I'm so sad I can't get it :( But it's awesome that you got one!
    Kieli~♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love chocolate too ! <3 cute wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's a haul! I love love love the donut jsk

    ReplyDelete